Hello everyone, Shalom from Israel!
For those of you who aren’t video watchers, here is a brief summary of the content.
*The Successful journey
- We were blessed with safe passage and provision
- Pretty smooth flights considering 3 littlies with an awesome and relaxing overnight stop in Korea
- Reality sets in, apartment living is different, noisy!
- Blessed to have a nice warm easily accessible place
- Jetlag with 3 young children (Plus teething baby on top of that= exhaustion!)
- Everything in Hebrew with spatters of English
- Frustrating not being able to read things
- Learning the ropes of the public transport system
- Adjusting body clocks to being 11 hours behind NZ
*Bridges for Peace
- Induction, lots of info to digest
- Attended the monthly birthday lunch, tired kiddies
- James had his first (half) day and is excited about the year!
Goals for the week
- Get this video/newsletter out!
- Settle into life in Jerusalem
- Fully unpack
Still to come is some interesting footage of this amazing place and stories about what God is doing here, as his banner to the nations (Isaiah 11:12)